We are looking for a marketing professional to join our Marketing team in this newly created position as Campaign Specialist to be based at our office in Copenhagen or Hamburg. This is a great opportunity where you can make an impact whilst gaining valuable experience in scaling international marketing and brand positioning in the market.
We are the emerging European leader in digital dealer-to-dealer trading, with more than 120,000 cars on auction in 2021. AUTOproff was established in 2013 to digitize B2B vehicle trading, helping car dealers grow sales and improve profits from used car trading.
Our mission is to make it seamless, secure, and more attractive to trade used cars, and we are looking for motivated and positive colleagues to join us on our journey.
About the role
As our new Campaign Specialist you will join our dedicated central marketing team based at our office in Copenhagen or Hamburg.
Your mission will be to drive and lead Marketing Automation via targeted e-mail and in-product marketing campaigns.
Let's dive into your key responsibilities
- Create, execute and monitor targeted e-mail and in-product marketing campaigns across markets in Germany, Austria, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Netherlands, Belgium and Italy
- Identify the most effective marketing messages, value proposition, materials, channels, and call-to-actions for target customers.
- Collaborate and partner with core sales and marketing functions on campaign concept, custom content, and digital marketing initiatives.
- For every campaign activity, you are expected to analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of the activity
The need-to-have skills
We are looking for a structured team-player with a problem-solving mindset who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in communication or marketing
- 2-4 years experience working with targeted e-mail and in-product marketing campaigns
- In-depth understanding of foundational concepts of campaign marketing
- Proven experience in measuring and reporting marketing campaign results
- Fluent in English and German – alternatively English and Danish with German skills
- Structed with a great ability to juggle multiple assignments and deadlines at the same time
The nice-to-have skills
- Experience in B2B services with an emphasis on SaaS
- Experience of CRM systems (preferably Hubspot)
- Experience with Hubspot marketing suite
Your colleagues say about you
- Can always be trusted to deliver timely with a high degree of engagement and quality
- A team player with a can-do attitude
- Determinate, driven and solutions-oriented with the motivation and dedication to see opportunities instead of challenges
- Strong interpersonal skills and great ability to establish strong relations and partnerships
You will thrive in this role if you
- Are keen to join a fast-growing B2B business and a fantastic team of dynamic and result oriented colleagues in an ambitious yet informal environment
- Proactive with an innovative and can-do attitude
- Good team-player with strong collaboration skills
- Positive mind-set and attitude, and fun to be around
If you think we could be a match, we can’t wait to hear from you. Hurry up and apply!
If this role doesn’t fit your profile – don’t hesitate to reach out if you want to join a fun and fast-growing B2B SaaS company on a mission! We are constantly on the lookout for new and awesome colleagues.
AUTOproff is a fully transparent digital B2B vehicle platform where professionals can seamlessly and securely sell and buy vehicles directly via AUTOproff’s online auction, with a unique range of integrated on-demand trading services (including on-site car appraisal, wholesale price guidance, guaranteed minimum pricing, secure escrow-based trading, and car transportation) or sell cars via AUTOproff’s fully managed, end-to-end selling service.
AUTOproff also provides C2B web solutions for dealerships, internal digital trading solutions for larger dealership groups and their ecosystems, as well as dedicated enterprise solutions for leasing, rental and insurance firms. More information on www.autoproff.com
We employ 100 enthusiastic professionals across our offices. In 2021, we posted revenues of more than DKK 750 million and we have been profitable since our inception.
In August 2022, AutoScout24, the leading specialized pan-European online car marketplace, acquired the majority stake in AUTOproff. The partnership supports a rapid expansion of AUTOproff’s solutions across Europe and enable the creation of Europe’s first fully integrated C2B-B2B-B2C used car trading solution. More information on www.autoscout24.de.